Uganda’s major conservation and national park governing body UWA (Uganda Wildlife Authority) put out a promotional offer on November 27 2020. The promotional offers features discounts on park entrance fees, birding , gorilla & chimpanzee tracking permits. The offer which started on 1st December 2020 and is set to run till 31st march 2021 has been described as way of giving back to the tourists who continuously support Uganda tourism.
Below are the discounts & cut prices for major national parks and tourist activities.
50 % discount on park entrance fees for Murchison falls park, Lake Mburo park, Queen Elizabeth national park, Kidepo valley, Semuliki park plus wildlife reserves like Pian Upe, Katonga & Kabwoya. So if you plan on visiting any of the above mentioned parks for sightseeing, then you are in luck as you only have to pay half the original price.
50% discount on birding fees in Uganda’s top bird watching sites. Uganda is home to an incredible 1060 species of birds with the most sought after being the giant shoe bill, birders will be enjoy bird watching at a half price meaning you can save money for other activities.
Gorilla tracking permit price cut – An adventure gorilla safari in Uganda is considered the best wildlife encounter across Africa and rightly so given the fact these are one of the most endangered species in the world with less than 1000 gorillas surviving in Bwindi forest & Mgahinga (Uganda) , Virunga park (Congo)& Volcano park (Rwanda). Most tourists shy away from gorilla trekking because of the high price but you are in luck this Christmas festive season until 31st march next as permit prices have been reduced for East Africa citizens, Foreign residents & Foreign non-residents.
- East African Citizens gorilla permit price has been reduced from UGX 250,000 to UGX 150,000 per person
- Foreign resident permit price has been reduced from US$ 600 per person to US$ 300 per person.
- Foreign non-residents gorilla permit has been reduced from US$ 700 per person to US$ 400 per person.
Chimpanzee tracking permit price cut – The cheapest but still thrilling alternative to gorilla tracking has always been chimpanzee tracking which is done in Kibale forest, Kyambura gorge (Queen Elizabeth park) & Budongo forest (Murchison falls park).
- East Africa citizens permits have been reduced from UGX 150,000 to UGX 100,000 per person.
- Foreign residents chimp tracking permits have been reduced from US$ 150 to US$ 100 per person.
- Foreign non-residents chimp tracking permits have been reduced from US$ 200 to US$ 150 per person.
So don’t miss out on this promotional offer, contact Tellanza Car Rental Uganda now to arrange for you a discounted guided tour to any of the above mentioned national parks. You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on +256-708234114 to speak with our reservations personnel.
Related Cars , Services